The LG G Pro Lite comes with the new proposed by the Korean manufacturer and user experience has on its G2, the flagship of the brand.Smartphone, aimed primarily at emerging markets, has dual SIM and even has a stylus. The LG G Pro Lite is sold in the month of November to the Middle East in a black and white range.
The screen G Pro Lite is based on IPS technology and displays a qHD resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. It runs on Android and features a double heart MediaTek MT6577 processor clocked at 1 GHz and supported by 1 GB of RAM. Its storage space is limited to 8 GB but still remains expandable via microSD. It has an 8 megapixel sensor and a 1.3-megapixel webcam.This smartphone is not compatible but 4G connects to 3G. It is compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 features a USB 2.0 port, an A-GPS and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity. G Pro Lite has a removable battery of 3140 mAh. Its size is 150.2 x 76.9 x 9.4 mm with a weight of 161 grams.
The device integrates KnockON to wake the screen with a double click, and Pause and Resume, a feature that allows you to pause recording a video can be resumed. It also suggests QSlide applications to control multiple applications on a single window QuickMemo for taking notes, or QTranslator that translates text captured with the camera of your smartphone.
The price has not yet been announced by the company.
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Dual Core MT6577
- Display: 5.5 inches (960 x 540 pixels)
- Network: 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps / HSUPA 5.76)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 8GB of storage, MicroSD
- Camera: 8.0MP BSI / Front 1.3MP rear
- Battery: 3140 mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Size: 150.2 x 76.9 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 161 g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, A-GPS, Wi-Fi Direct
- Colors: Black, White